Gold Experience 2nd Edition is a new edition of the fast-paced course that motivates students to build the language and skills they need in the classroom, exams and the world beyond school.
This unique 8-level exam course for teenagers takes the learners smoothly from beginner up to advanced level. It's the most engaging experience in teaching Cambridge exams to teens.
Exam-focused content is skilfully built into a motivating lesson flow. Teenagers can gradually build the language, exam skills and confidence they need to succeed in the Cambridge exams, and in their future lives.
Exam preparation follows current specifications for Cambridge English Qualifications for Schools, preparing students to succeed at A2 Key, B1 Preliminary, B2 First and C1 Advanced exams.
The B1+ level, improved and updated for the second edition, works towards an upper-intermediate level of English, and starts students on their journey for B2 First for Schools exam.
The key features of the workbook are:
- Consolidates the Student’s Book lessons with targeted practice, unit by unit
- Additional practice of reading, writing, speaking, listening and use of English skills
- Extensive grammar and vocabulary practice
- Complete practice exam in Unit 10
- Designed for independent study at home and practice in class
- Audio for listening lessons available on the Student’s App
Table of contents:
- Starter: Fun times
- Unit 1 The true you
- Unit 2 You'll never believe this
- Unit 3 The world around us
- Unit 4 Make it happen
- Unit 5 Lessons for life
- Unit 6 Superpowers
- Unit 7 Home and away
- Unit 8 What's in a number?
- Unit 9 Express yourself
- Unit 10 Practice test
Editura: Pearson Education Limited
Autor(i): Rhiannon Ball, Helen Chilton
An apariție: 2019
Format (mm): 210x275
Limbă: Engleză britanică
CEFR (Cadrul European Comun de Referință pentru Limbi): Nivelul B1+